Saturday, January 23, 2016

Heaven's Letter.


​I don't know who you are.
We never talked before,
And I never saw you too.
Why did you came?

What do you want?
What do you want me to say?
What do you want to hear?
What do you want to feel?

And then, things suddenly change.
You asked me out,
You drove me home,
And oddly, you started smiling at me.

The way you look at me,
The way you talk,
The way you hold my hand,
I fell in love with you in just one glance.

But I don't believe you.
You got something in your mind.
The way you see people,
Is intoxicating.

Is that the darker side of you?
Is it?
What did they do to you?
What did you do to them?

You never told me why,
And I never asked.
But why?
It's like you just killed someone.

Don't make feel insecure.
Honestly, I feel safe if you're around.
But please, be honest,
And tell me, anything.

And don't look at me like that.
Don't smile.
Don't touch me.
Make me believe that you're the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says