Saturday, November 5, 2016

Einherjar.

I'm not insane.
I'm barely alive.
I'm not broken.
This is how I see the world.

I don't know you,
Who lives behind every shadow that moves.
I don't understand you,
Who likes to be a part of something ridiculous.

The green room,
The holy statue,
The circle of life, 
Are yours to be concerned.

The way you talk endlessly about people,
The way you see every chapter of your life,
The way you think about happiness,
You're a traitor to your kind.

This is my home.
The citadel of my mind,
The biggest fortress made from stolen hearts,
This is the only place I could have.

You shot me down,
You dropped me there,
To a place you can't even follow,
You bring hatred to my soul.

I will be the new culture reference.
I'm a work of art,
I'm a human in disguise,
I'm a Goddess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says