Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Own Jar of Heart.


Remember the day you said something to me?
That you will marry me?
You will carry me with your life?
We will have three kids?

I know it wasn't a joke.
I was just a dream.
A dream our heart made.
And now it's just words.

I always believe in you.
I know you're a good man.
You have a good heart.
And I know you know what you're doing.

I dont blame you for this.
All of these.
You have your own decision.
So do I.

I respect you.
I loved you.
No, I will always love you.
But in a different way.

I am so proud of you.
And I am proud to had someone like you.
I am proud of what you have done to yourself and to me.
And I am proud I have lived with you for almost 2 years.

And when the next person comes to me after this.
And when he asked me the same question like you asked.
I will say yes.
Because I will find, someone like you.

2 comments:

Says