Tuesday, April 25, 2017

So Long, Gavrielle.


There were times over the years when life wasn't easy.
A day full of dread,
Love lost, fifty hours of tears and torture,
It happened.

I looked up to the sky one day,
I was trying to find my home,
Afraid, and standing still,
For you my home in the light.

I was wrong, so wrong.
I lost you.
I lost my feeling.
Everything.

I can't find you.
Where are you?
You were there,
What happened?

Now I know.
Perception and reality are two different things.
Sometimes you need things rather than just thoughts.
Yes, I understand that.

And these things,
That keep you alive on the departure want you to praise them.
They're looking at you,
With hope.

I'm going to rescue them,
They want me to change them completely.
Through my invisible heart,
Through the darkness of my mind.

I'm sorry.
Maybe we're no good to each other.
Too many dreams we have lost.
Too many blood we have shed.

Don't worry,
I won't blame you.
Find another light,
I'll find mine.

I'm going home,
To the place I used to be.
Enjoy the dark, Gavrielle.
I'll meet you in another chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says