Sunday, May 7, 2017

Titan.

We're on the edge of destruction.
We were isolated,
No lights, no air,
But hope.

Yes, there is hope.
There was.
Depends on what you think,
Our connection.

Back to a time when we were infinite.
I didn't have time to tell you what I had just now realized,
I forgave you,
To survive in the labyrinth.

Now, I have to live with things left undone that day.
Things that didn't go right,
Things that seemed okay at the time because we could not see the future.
It was real.

If only I could see the endless string of consequences,
I would see your thoughts in those last minutes.
I would leave you on purpose.
I wouldn't turn back the time.

I was punishing you over and over for things that are out of your control.
Then, a fully loaded weapon showed.
I wanted to know you, I wanted you to let me in.
I didn't know you.

Now I know,
That place terrifies me.
I don't want to go back to that place.
Never.

But,
These words in my head,
Those promises,
How could I forget that?

Would that I could join you,
But this moment will have to be enough.
Look to the distance,
I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says