Sunday, December 2, 2018

Ghoul.

I don't know who's wrong or right anymore.
Here in this realm,
we live like a hungry creature,
wanting for flesh, wanting for reactions.

I've been walking alone for hours.
I saw so many dead bodies laying on the street.
I saw many red eyes,
and people wearing masks.

I have so many questions.
Won't you tell me?
The monster that you see in front of you now,
is it a part of me?

I'm standing here, in the corner of my dream.
I won't stand there,
in the world that keeps on changing.
there's nothing left to see.

They said,
"You don't need to blame yourself just because you've hurt someone."
But all I need was,
one sentence to get lost in all sorts of dreams.

Listen, the clock is ticking,
I'm running out of time.
We have a lot to learn,
Both your kind and mine.

I learned something.
It's not the world that's messed up.
It's just us.
It was our mistakes.

I can't see my future.
It's too dark to see.
I'm shaking,
though I'm unshakable.

All I know is,
I'm the one who was being eaten.
My life is a tragedy,
an untold story.

Should I apologize for being a monster?
Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?
For my shredded body?
For these open wounds?

I'm a ghoul.
A lifeless ghoul.
I'm begging you,
please, remember me.

until I find my heaven,
until I find a place where I belong,
please, trap me in your memory.
Don't forget me that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says