Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Draft Beer? Tea Is Better.


Mon: I wanna bomb this town.
Noah: I'll buy you a c4.
Mon: I dont wanna live here.
Noah: I'll take you nowhere.
Mon: Nature is my partner.
Noah: I know.
Mon: Sea is my shelter.
Noah: So does the horizon.
Mon: I dont feel like living.
Noah: Get a new life then.
Mon: I cant leave my life here.
Noah: Do a new routine.
Mon: I want to have a cup of tea.
Noah: A not so hot one with 3 teaspoon of sugar, here you go.
Mon: I want to live underwater.
Noah: Baby beluga will love you more than he used too.
Mon: I want to rule the sky.
Noah: Show me your eagle eyes.
Mon: I want to smell the mountain air.
Noah: Dont forget to listen to Jonsi's.
Mon: I want to fall in love with someone.
Noah: Love yourself first.

Mon: How do you know me so well?
Noah: I live in you. Been living there for years.

Mon: So you know my secrets?
Noah: I know you more than anyone.

Mon: Answer me, things I really wanna do right now.

Noah: You wanna live in a place where you can blend with it, you want to live with nature. But you dont have the strength to do it because you have so many tasks requiring to be done. You want to live on your own, you want to do whatever you like, but reality blocks you. You would cry for hours for it, but hey, that's life, and you're still waiting the moment you'll have your chance.

Mon: I need my time alone, Noah.
Noah: What about 'them'?
Mon: I love them.
Noah: They love you. I love you. I believe that someday, you'll get what you want.
Mon: Thanks.
Noah: Dont say thanks. Say thanks to God. God gave you brain and a heart to feel.

Noah lights on his cigarette and smiles.

"Your faith has got to be greater than your fear, says Julian Casablancas. Believe in yourself you'll do this someday, somehow. But one thing, you're not going to reach the horizon alone".

Yes, you right Noah.
I am not who I am right now.
Yes, I need a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says