Tuesday, May 31, 2011

She Wants To Erase the Word Called 'Calendar' From Her Dictionary or Cross It Out With A Word Called 'Forever'.


Dala looks unusual. Her heart beats fast.

Dante will come in a minute.
Oh God! I'm shaking!, Dala keeps telling herself.

Beep beep. One message received.
It says, "Stand up", from Dante.
She stands up.
1.. 2.. 3.........
Someone pokes her back. "Hey".

Dante smiles to her, she smiles back.
They begin to talk about everything. Every single thing.
They laugh together, like no one's there.

Dante is so nice.
He loves to smile, he loves to tell her a bunch of jokes.
Dala keeps her ears on to him, she sees him fondly sometimes.

Dante lights his cig on.
Dala looks at him fondly, wondering what will happen next.
And it happens. He's coughing.
"Ehm", Dala gives him a sign.
"Mmmm.. I'm okay", Dante replies with laugh.
Dala knows it, she's just smiling.

"Hands, please?", Dante puts his cig on an ashtray and asks Dala to put her hands on his hands.
With happy face and an almost-turns-red cheeks, she puts her hands on him.
Dante starts singing, an all time favorite song called Wherever You Will Go by The Calling.
Dala doesnt look at him. She's too happy to hear him sing.
Oh come on, Dala! Dont waste your time just to look at that chair!

Dala looks at him. Dante looks at him.
Both of them smiling to each other.
Dala, once again, looks unusual.

"I love you"
Words.

Dala looks....................... Shit I cant explain.
I guess if there's a pillow nearby, she'll cover her face with it.
She'll ask me to punch her face.
She'll scream so loud.
Dala answers him with smile. A very wide smile.

They begin to talk again.

"Hey, it's almost eleven, you have to go home", says Dante.
Dala doesn't want to take a look to her watch.
She would love to break every clock in that place.
She takes a deep breath and says, "Yeah. Too bad".
"I'll take you home", says Dante.
That's sweet.

They walk together to the parking lot.
Dante turns his blue Ninja's engine on.
Dala hops to his Ninja, and they go.

Dala hugs Dante from the back.
Wondering, I dont want to end this moment.
A precious little time with him.
They need more time. An endless one.

And they arrive at Dala's house.
Dala hops to the ground and says, "Thankyou. For everything".

"How do you feel?", asks Dante.

"I feel so good. Cant say a word", Dala smiles to him, Dante smiles back.
"Go to bed, dont forget to wash your teeth and clean your face", says Dante. "I'm off. See you".
"See you, take care", says Dala and Dante's gone from her sight.

Dear Dante,
I'll be good.
I will reach you someday, somehow.
Sing me off to sleep with a lullaby.
Make me blush again.


Just one word for you.
Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says