Friday, June 3, 2011

Nobody Dies Virgin? Her Sister Was A Virgin. She Was 22.


"Dont you ever dare to contact me again", says Gecko.
Delilah keeps silent. She cries.
"What? Another tears for today? Bye", Gecko stands up but Delilah pulls his shirt.
"Please........ Dont go", sobs Delilah.
Gecko looks at her and crouches in front of her. "Look at me".
Delilah looks at him. Gecko sits beside her and strokes her hair.
"So this is the way you say you love me?", asks Gecko.
With terrible eyes, Delilah answers, "I love you so much, dont leave, stay with me forever".

"I'll do anything to make you stay".

She's a fool.

Gecko looks down and smirks.
"So you'll do anything for me? Anything?", he rewinds his words just to make sure.
"Yes", Delilah answers him like a hero.

"Okay.............", Gecko looks at her, like a hungry predator. "You I know I love you. So much".
Delilah keeps silent. Wondering, what'll happen next.

"You know I want you", Gecko puts his hand in the place where the legs meet together and join her body in a soft move.
"And yours".

Delilah looks like a dead bird.
He wants it. My virginity.
He wants my all. He wants me. He wants it. I want him.

"You dont wanna do it?", Gecko's face turns out like a kid. A poor kids who really wants to eat candy.

Should I let go?, asks Delilah to herself. Should I? If I do, I will never have it back.

"I love you and sex means everything. People cant live without sex, you'll learn about it, with me", Gecko smiles so wide.

Delilah cries.
This is so difficult, a very difficult choice to make.
She's torn in between Gecko and loyalty to her body. Loyalty to her future.

"If you love me, sacrifice yourself for me, to prove me that you really love me", Gecko strokes her hair. "Give me an answer".

Delilah feels like shit.
If she could turn herself off... She would turn herself off forever.
But she thinks she's a woman and she's mature enough to face a problem like this.
With eyes like traitor to herself, she says, "Yes, I'll give you mine".
Gecko smiles so wide and kisses her forehead.
"Come", Gecko asks Delilah to come with him, into the car to his house.

In my opinion, Delilah is a fool.
She said something very very wrong, a fatal one, "I'll do anything to make you stay".
Dont ever let love buys your pride.
Do you know his feeling? Does he really love you? Does he really want you?
Your virginity is not toy.

Women are expensive.
Please, take a good care of your body.
Save it for your husband.
Save the best for last.
You should proud of yourself to be a virgin before you married.

But it's your choice.
My writings wont do your life, so do I.
It's yours.
This is my opinion.
And because I do that.

But remember...
If you want to love someone, love yourself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says