Friday, June 3, 2011

You're In Flight, With Tidal Wave 03.


Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is Captain Janbiraff speaking, welcome aboard.
And you're in flight, with Tidal Wave 03.


I love you.
And I am sorry. For everything.
I cant reach you.
Reality blocks me.

So, go. Go on.
Erase me, go ahead.
Hate me, loathe me like you care.

But I am different from you, from anybody else.

You're still a part of me.
I still have you here, in my eyes.
Time goes by, but memories remain.
How do I go from here?
How do I carry on?
I cant get beyond the questions.
Pain on pain on play, repeating.

Everybody says, time heals everything.
I'll let my clock ticks away the pain, the feelings of you.
No, this is not a war against myself.
This is reality.

Music plays, a lovely single from Imogen Heap called Tidal.
I cry in the middle of the song, but it wont be long.
I do it for us.

You are beautiful.
With an unusual personality and reassuring voice.
You're glowing.

I would listen to your voice every night if I could.
I will always thinking about you and wondering,
What are you doing, are you sick, are you happy?
You'll be good, you'll be okay.

I came to your life with smile, and I'll be leaving with smile.
I'll be leaving you with a gentle smile, though it hurts.

My dearest, I love you.
But I cant get through.
Dont say that I or you came in a wrong time.
It was God's plan. Believe in our God in every way.
But this is not a goodbye, anyway.
I will never say goodbye.
I'll be there if you need me.
In your happiest moment or saddest moment,
In every condition,
I'll be there, as a friend.

We'll be landing soon.
The runway is 100m ahead.
Start counting.
On land, we are nobody.
But remember, I wont pretend like I dont know you.
I met you and I fell for you.
And you're still someone for me.

My dearest, I love you.
You're still my tidal.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says