Monday, April 23, 2012

You're the Wind In My Neverland.


Remembering the day you asked me.
Near the swimming pool, in the afternoon.
It was a sunny day.
And we were smiling.

First time I met you,
You were just a normal boy with black t-shirt and skinny jeans.
Piercings and that long black hair...
And your smile that made me fall in love with you.

I wasn't afraid to love you.
But I was afraid if I care too much.
Because you were the one I've been looking for.
You were the one who stabbed my heart.

I am going nowhere now.
I dont want to look at you.
I dont want to see your eyes.
Those loving eyes and those loving tears of you make my heart torns in two.

I dont need your hands.
You wont need mine either.
Keep holding on.
Because I wont be there.

God made you to protect me.
And God made me to make you realize.
That I am one of a kind you've wasted.
So you know how hurt it was when you did that to me.

You're no longer a soldier.
You're just a normal boy I knew from the first time we met.
You are you.
A man, who cant be moved.

And now I'm walking away from you.
I dont need to look back.
But I will ask you,
"You want to come and walk with me, or walk away from me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says