Sunday, November 6, 2016

Veritas Numquam Perit.



You and I,
We are one.
To the root,
Even on a molecular level.

I am you,
And you are me.
I am me because you exist,
And you are you because I exist.

I am me because of the reflection I see off of you.
And you are you because of the reflection you see off of me.
You do not need to acknowledge my existence to exist,
Because I acknowledge me off of you, to exist.

We are the creators of our universe.
That life is a sea of perceptions.
We create our reality, our universe,
By the perceptions we subscribe to.

I don’t see myself through your eyes,
I do not exist because of the way you see me.
I define myself through what I think you see.
But, our energy connects to each other.

 I saw all the parts of me that I was reflecting off you.
And, so did you.
As I open up to see more of you,
I am really opening up to see more of me.

What you see is what you reflect.
We are the same person.
If you don't like what you see,
Then you've done something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says