Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Love You, Not Your Expectation.


I am fully awake now,
And I am fully understand,
That you're not good enough to stand by my side.
You are not that person I've been looking for.

Don't worry,
I'll be walking after you.
As a friend,
Or as a stranger.

You're just a bastard who came into my life,
Left me nothing even words,
Left me so much disappointments,
After I gave you my time and carried you inside.

My question is,
Why did you make someone fell in love with you,
Though you knew that you won't give yourself in,
Though you knew that you can't do it?

Why didn't you pay attention to every details,
To every single thing you've done to her?
Why did you make her feel special,
Though you knew that she doesn't deserve it?

How could you that?
Is it easy for you to do?
How dare you?
You're destroying her.

I don't know you.
I should've known you more back then.
So I could prepare for the worst.
Because I won't let my heart falls like that anymore.

I know that you are someone who's easy to say so many things.
But do you know something,
That sometimes, you words are a very deadly weapon,
That could shoot you down and destroy you?

Do you ever think about the people around you?
Do you care?
Do you treat them with love and respect?
Do you ever think that not every single one of them could handle you like you always want?

Do you know that sometimes they're tired,
With your stone-headed head,
With your 'I don't fucking care' words you threw?
Believe me, they are.

I don't mean to bring you down,
But I've seen it before.
Please, love the people who have been taking care of you until now.
Please, pay attention for what they have been doing even just a little.

No, I am not judging you.
I saw the good in you once,
Please, spread it out.
Make your heart and your brain work together.

My dearest,
To love someone is to respect all the things that someone has.
If that person doesn't have the initiative to do something that you want,
All you need to do is ask, and say it.

My dearest,
Don't ever play with someone else's heart.
Don't ever play with fire,
Because you can't even handle the heat.

My dearest,
If that someone doesn't meet with your expectations,
Say it, out loud.
Every person has their own way to make happiness and you have to understand their capacity.

If they cannot meet with yours,
If they cannot satisfy your wants and your needs,
Make it meets, make it works because you'll find away somehow.
Do you ever realize that maybe, they feel the same like you do?

I won't say you're wrong.
Every person has their own way to reach their own happiness.
Do what you do.
But please, think about the others.

To love you is by sending you lots of prayer.
My prayer goes to you, love.
I hope you'll find what you've been looking for.
I hope your heart, your eyes and your mind will show you something.

I know that you left me with no regret.
Yes, maybe some things are better left unsaid.
Now, look at me, say it out loud,
That I am the one you want to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says