Tuesday, July 16, 2013

1000 Voices.

Don't cry.
It's like I just met you yesterday.
Please, stop.
I am part of you.

Don't cry for me.
Cry for our happiness,
For all the time we have shared,
For your eyes in mine and mine in yours.

Take a look back to last Saturday,
We went to a place where the stars were above us.
We watched, we talked, we laughed.
That's when I realized that you have been a part of me.

You love to ask about what color is around us.
You love to watch me in silence.
I love to see you being loud.
I love to hear you talk about your life.

So, don't you ever drop your tears.
Let me wipe your tears away.
Let me hold you to make you feel warm.
Let my feelings grow bigger.

I want to go to a place where the stars dance for us.
I want to go somewhere cold with you of course.
I will sing you a song, a dream within a dream.
I will take a good care of you.

Don't make me worry because I worry too much.
I want to be with you, so don't be afraid.
Run to me and I will welcome you with my arms wide open.
Because I am yours and you knew it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says