Monday, July 1, 2013

Maybe I Fell In Love With You When You Woke Me Up.


Wet street and pale faces.
Wild dogs and a woman cries.
Cigarettes and leather jacket.
I walk alone like a ghost.

I'm surviving myself from this old small town.
Rewinding memories and dreaming about the future.
Tearing my heart open,
Shutting down my brain for hours.

I close my eyes.
Imagining the sound of an ocean breeze.
The sound of a mountain.
Your echoes, calling out my name.

We are the music of the world.
We are the answers of the galaxy we are living.
We are the life.
We are the sin.

I drop my tears to the ground.
I know, I understand and I was there before you.
I will keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on.
I will keep you safe and I promise that no one will ever touch you like that again.

I will give colors to your eyes.
I will dive in your ocean.
I will search your mind.
I will help you stand and fly away from here.

I want to save you.
I don't care if I won't survive here.
I don't care if I have to stuck in this place a little longer.
I will return your heart beat.

Now breathe with me.
Open your heart for me.
I will not let your hands cover in blood.
I will wake you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says