Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Puzzle Piece.

Hello, Ent.
I won't let you wait.
I won't let you curse yourself.
Don't go.

I'm not good with this.
I won't say anything to you.
Watch me,
And you will understand.

Am I rude?
Am I selfish?
Maybe.
I'm not good in this.

To see you is to love your colors.
To touch you is to love your skin.
To hold you is to let go what I've been worrying.
To let you in is to love myself.

I am probably not your type.
I smoke a lot, two packs a day.
I am not a woman, I am a man.
I do what I want to do and I don't care if people won't co-operate with me.

But now I am fully understand.
I've been learning something I haven't done before.
I won't tell you, but you made me learn.
Thank you.

I will share you my life.
I will fix your broken body parts.
I will heal your broken heart.
I will make you smile.

I can't promise you things,
But I'm giving you my best.
I hope it'll get brighter each day.
I love you, Ent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says