Monday, July 22, 2013

My Dearest In the Rain.


We've been doing this for so long.
All you have to do is to believe in me,
In us.
Believe that this was just began.

I've been keeping your secrets.
I've been hurting since you woke me up.
You're too bright.
You're too hard to break.

We are flying blind.
Hard rain and thousand voices,
You are piercing the quiet,
You are louder than thunder.

I saw you once on the horizon.
I thought you won't make it.
But you stand so tall.
You ran away to fast.

You were in my dream once.
You asked so many questions.
We missed us,
We missed paradise.

Your heartbeat is a silent song.
Your face as clear as the night.
Your eyes could bring the broken hearted back to life.
Let your colors burst out.

Now it is your chance to show us.
You will let the rain washes your color away.
You will seize those voice that broke you down.
You will shine.

I will see you tonight.
I will watch you stand so tall one more time.
My dearest in the rain,
You will meet me where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says