Monday, July 1, 2013

Give Me A High Five Right On My Face.


What's so special about that?
What's wrong with your eyes?
Did you drop something?
Did you see something?

I never loved you.
I never thought about you.
I never asked you to live with me.
I never asked you to love me like I love them.

I was so high off the ground.
It was a long way down.
I was moving at the speed of light into eternity.
But I didn't feel your melody nor your rhythm.

I made my own music.
I made my own feelings.
I don't need you to do this with me.
I need nobody.

It is amazing, still.
You feel like you miss those happy days,
Where we argued and stayed for real.
Now grind it, until it gone.

Maybe we had the wrong time.
Maybe you had me at goodbye.
Maybe I was mad that day.

I should have told you how I feel.
I should have not kissed you like crazy.
I should have gave you a red light.
I should have not killed your mind for it.

Keep your reality out of mine.
I don't want you to expect something.
I won't answer your call.
Love, you are stuck on stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says