Friday, November 22, 2013

Can A Drummer Get Some?


What should I do to make you understand,
That we can only be like this for now?
I don't want to go on for another journey.
Because I am living my life like a king right now.

Honestly,
I felt terrible when you called me a few days ago.
You cried,
Just because you saw me wearing a green kebaya.

You said you really want to see me wearing it,
On the day where you will marry me.
When you shake my father's hand,
Then I am completely legal as your wife.

Stop.
I don't want to use a green kebaya either on that kind of day.
I will use white, or black.
Red would be nice.

I am sorry.
But don't talk too much.
I feel bad.
And I can't help you.

What I want is to walk this path like there is no end for it.
Just let it flow, follow the river.
I know we are in too deep.
But please, don't think too much.

I'm here, my dear.
I will never go far.
If you need me, you could call.
I will answer you phone call so don't worry.

If the sun shines too bright,
Will you be my remedy?
And if the sun hides behind the cloud,
Will you be here to watch it me?


Yes, I will give the drummer some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says