Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Back From the Dead.


Why the fuck are you here?
Why do you reach me?
Saying sorry,
And asking me to let you in?

I never thought that we would ever meet again.
I never thought that it would be very easy.
You are here now and smiling.
But my smile isn't worth for you and for what you've done.

You come here uninvited.
I don't want you here.
You bring back the pain I've been buried for a long time.
I worked so hard to put it to rest.

You can't just expect me to open my door for you.
You are not worth anything from me.
I deserve better, someone better.
You can make me sit and talk but I won't listen.

Now you're back from the dead.
And I want you to go away from me.
I don't want to kill you for the second time.
I will let you live on your own.

I will mourn the loss of you,
And pray what's best for you.
And how many times do I have to tell you,
Even when you're crying like that, you're still beautiful.

Now, go.
Make some magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says