Sunday, November 10, 2013

Oblivion.

Dear Soleil,
I guess you're wrong.
Take a look to my eyes.
I'm still in love with you since the day you went away.

You close your eyes but you see through.
You bite your tongue,
Pretend that you're okay.
Yes, you haven't seen the last of me.

I hope you're doing well out there.
Because I'm here, doing well too.
I hope you'll get what you've been looking for.
I wish you a great life.

My dearest Soleil,
If you think that I'm an ignorant person,
No, I am not.
I am not like what you thought.

Seasons changed,
And I'm still here.
No, I'm not waiting.
But I'm trying to take over control of my head.

I dreamed of you three times.
Shit, you left me with so much lessons to learn.
I fell and I ran,
And I thank you for that.

My dearest Soleil,
Last but not least,
Even when we meet again one day,
I still miss you even though you're there sitting in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says