Friday, November 22, 2013

If Winter Comes, Can Spring Be Far Behind?


Until today,
I'm still keeping this little thing inside a box.
That thing you gave,
When we met for the second time.

You asked me to keep it safely.
"Don't you dare to lose it", you said.
Yes, I remember you said that so clearly in my head.
So, don't worry about it.

And I'm still keeping this yellow lighter too.
You left it on the sofa when you came to my house.
That was the last day we met.
And yes, that was the last day I saw you very closely.

And came the next day,
Where I lost you.
You didn't give any answer to my last question,
Which was, "Have you prepared everything for tomorrow?".

It was October 7th.
And now the date is November 22nd.
It's been a month.
And I didn't run after you.

I confess,
I was thinking about you lately.
How the hell are you?
What have you been up to? Where have you been?

But yes, it was only last for 2-3 days.
It was just,
I missed you.
Back in the days where we used to see each other almost every night until the sun comes up.

I always watched you sleep.
I watched your silly face, such a kid.
And we used to sing a bunch of songs, you played your guitar.
And yes, that laughter.

I never blamed you.
You changed me.
It was good, it was great.
I'm happy.

Those are my precious memories.
So special, because it was made from you.
Sometimes, your face appears in my head.
But sometimes, goodbye is the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says