Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Year of Lights: Day 1.


It was almost midnight,
When you stepped your foot in my bedroom.
It has been a very very long time,
Since we slept under the same blanket.

You said, to fall asleep with me would be heaven.
And I said, to watch you sleep beside me would be heaven.
It was warm, I can feel you arms.
And that night, reality was better than my dreams.

I told you once, that I am a very hard person to love.
You smiled, and said, "You're wrong".
"You might be the hardest person I've been loving until now",
"But when you love, you love really hard. That's the reason why I've been staying for so long".

Your answer silenced me.
You smiled again,
And said, "I opened my eyes to see you, for who you are, not for who I want you to be".
Sweetness overload.

I know you are the only one who understands me a lot.
For all of these years we passed by,
You're glowing.
You're there, you're everywhere.

I hurt you and you ran away,
Someone hurt me and you came back,
I hurt you again and you stayed,
Someone left me and you held me up.

And before we closed our eyes,
I asked you another question,
"Why do you do this to yourself?",
And you replied, "Because loving someone needs not only sacrifices, but the whole of you yourself".

You wrapped your arms around me,
Humming me off to sleep.
"I love you", I whispered.
"I love you too", you whispered back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says