Friday, March 11, 2016

Juturna.

Dear Juturna,
You deserve to be happy.
As long as you keep smiling,
Everyone is happy.

Dear Juturna,
You're like an ocean to me.
You're beautiful,
You're glowing.

Dear Juturna,
I know I've made mistakes.
Will you forgive me?
I won't haunt you anymore.

Juturna,
I always said I would never do the things I did.
And that is the reason it is so hard for you to forgive.
Yes, I knew it all along.

Juturna,
Do you remember how it was when we first started out?
We shared every thought,
And we fell so fast.

Maybe, we fell in love too soon.
We made a huge decision that now we cannot undo.
So, it is time for me to back off,
And let you do the things you want to do.

Juturna,
How can there be pain in a place where there is so much joy?
It is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.
Pull yourself together and rejoice that you have an awesome gift.

My dear Juturna,
I miss you.
 I will watch you disappear.
I'll see you in your wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says