Friday, August 14, 2009

Thriller Night

I woke up at 12 pm this morning.
I turned on my computer and opened my Winamp.
And i saw Michael Jackson's songs, around 44 songs.

One thing,
I cant believe that he's gone!!!
OMG OMG OMG
please, someone tells me that he's still here with us :'(

I miss him, though he doesnt know me either (-_-)
But his songs and the way he dances......
OMG no one could replace him!
He's the one!

I'm listening to Michael Jackson - You Rock My World right now,
one of my favorite songs :D




These are my list:
1. You Rock My World
2. The Way You Make Me Feel
3. Stranger In Moscow
4. Man In The Mirror
5. You Are Not Alone
6. They Dont Care About Us
7. Rock W
ith You
8. Thrille
r
9. Dangerous
10. Leave Me Alone
11. Liberian Girl
12. Dirty Diana
13. Be
n
14. Gone Too Soon
15. Beat
It!

Oh how i miss Michael Jackson :(
But when i saw Prince, Paris and Blanket......................
I wonder, how does it feel, losing your dad... And your dad was famous,
HE'S THE KING OF POP!! (Liz Taylor said it for the first time :D)



So MJ, rest in peace
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart.
We love you, so much! :D

Oh and im watchin MJ right now! :D

2 comments:

Says