Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Miss You Just A Little Too Much.


Can you feel it?
The space I gave between us?
Can you see it?
The distance that grows each day between us?

I want you to comeback,
As a stranger.
Because if I win my ego over this,
I want you to comeback as my man.

So, don't comeback.
Still, I don't know what am I doing.
I don't know am I right or not.
And I don't want to know.

My feeling grows.
I want to turn around.
But I know we had it all and it ended already.
We let it all crashed down.

And I know,
That you don't have that feeling of losing someone.
You don't want to think too much about this.
You don't feel what I feel, never.

Maybe I was just a victim of your experiment.
Maybe I walked too far that day.
Maybe I am no different from them.
Maybe you were right to gave up on me.

We are not one, I know.
Maybe in the end, I could be right.
And my prayer goes to you and your life.
And yes, I miss you just a little too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says