Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You Are Not That Individualist.


He has been doing good.
He has been doing very good.
What he needs and what he wants.
All in one.

You have been pushing yourself too much.
Your body's screaming, asking you to stop hurting yourself that way.
And now, it's time for you to take a deep rest.
Take a deep breath, open your eyes.

You told me you were confuse.
You asked me what should you do.
Then you tell me that now you know and you understand.
You say thank you and you realize.

Don't say thanks.
You're the one who solved your own problems.
You're the one who finds what you and your body need.
I only watch you from a distance.

Even though I only stayed for a moment,
I am happy for what you've done to yourself.
I am happy that you are different and you will find what you want.
These happy tears I cried won't be in vain.


Congratulations, Raindy Suhendra. I am very proud to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says