Monday, April 1, 2013

The Knight of Neverland.


I was walking alone that day,
When I saw someone.
I don't even know his name.
But I can't resist my eyes to see.

He was happy,
With a bunch of pressures live inside his soul.
He knows how to conquer his fear.
He knows how to protect himself.

I don't understand how people live their lives.
How they believe, how they think.
Their reactions, their visions.
Those are good for me to learn how life goes on.

I remember, a close friend of mine said this to me,
"Your faith has got to be greater than your fear".
It was Julian Casablancas's song,
And he tattooed those words on his chest to remind himself.

He was right.
He proved it to himself by tattooed it on his chest.
He was ready.
He moved on from his dark life to a better one.

My friend here has the most free-spirited soul I have ever seen.
He lied for good and he let me know his past.
He went out good, he went crazy.
And I just loved the way he moved forward.

Funny, I am smiling so wide right now.
I'm feeling good.
I won't let myself down.
I will let go what's weighs me down.

I won't hate March.
I am grateful.
I'll keep on learning.
Because I am the knight, of Neverland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says