Sunday, May 22, 2011

Why It Has to Be KyuHyun Oppa? Ah Geez..... Saranghae.

Ehem.
Hello, Kyu.

How do you do?


I dreamt about you last night. You danced the night away with your hit single, Bonamana. You moved your hips like YEAH and sang, "Neon, gatabuta, gatabuta mal jom haera miina~"

I didnt laugh, you amazed me, though I didnt really see your face. But I know it was you. All I remember is, my mouth was wide open. I was like....... "Geez.... He does it very good.........." and yea I've got nothing to say.

But I wonder.... Would we be 'that' way someday? Because my wall was made from steel, a very heavy one... But I'm happy with you. I love the way you laugh. I watched your video once a night, and rewinded it over and over again just to hear your laughter. What a bad confession.

I want to meet you.
I want to laugh with you face to face. Well, according to every theory that I've learned so far, face to face communication is a lot better than any kinds of communication, so why dont we just meet up? Simple.

I have a lot of questions too. But uh..... Afraid to ask about it too. Bunch of heavy questions I guess, hope you dont mind. And that would be a very long heavy sarcastic answers from you as well. Just tell me everything.

If we were a river, which way we should take the water to? Take it to unite with the sea or end up with no direction until it dries out from our bodies?

2 comments:

  1. hahah aku jg suka sama Kyu Hyun sa kalo di suju, suaranya bagus sih, lucu lagi. padahal di video clip bonamana dia abis kecelakaan pinggangnya makanya goyang pinggulnya nggak hot2 amat :p
    umm... gue bukan korean addict kok bukan ini semua gara2 dicekokin ade gue tiap hari -___-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to love them! Tp aku paling suka sama SungMin sm Heechul :D tetep aja ya jogetnya sexy disitu :D
    Ayolah belajar menyukai Korea haha xD

    ReplyDelete

Says