Sunday, May 22, 2011

Disarm Yourself.


This city has got me in a very good way.

Got fucked up with traffic jams, monotonous life as a submissive university student, had a not-so-boring Saturday nights, woke up in a very late morning and felt like a pile of shit, went to a same place and had a cup of tea or coffee and cigarette alone............................

I really fuckin need a new atmosphere.

I really want to go to a cold place. I really want to go the Peak and stay there for days. My family has a villa there, and it makes me begging myself like a fat house cat meow-ing for food just to go there. Oh please, give me fuckin break!

If I were there right now, all I wanna do is enjoying the atmosphere. Having a cup of tea in a windy afternoon, singing and playing guitar like no one's there, laying down on the grass until I fall asleep in a windy day, watching the night sky, counting down the stars (hell no, wont do that, it's a romantic thingy), enjoying the afternoon rain while eating Indomie..........................

OH DAMN IT! KILL ME!

I'm sick of the same routine I've been doing for all of these days. I need to move out and have my own life. Alone.

I was imagining If I were there... Sitting on a green iron chair which been placed at the front porch of the villa, turn my laptop on then open my iTunes and play Jonsi's album "Go"...... Sipping down the tea and inhaling the smoke from my Envio...... Putting on an internet modem to my laptop..... Signing in to Skype and Skyp-ing with my friend in Jakarta..... I will say, "So how's Jekardah and yourself? Still having the same traffic jam and hot weather? Oh come on".

Aaaaaaaaa~
I really need to go there.
As quickly as possible.




Sh*t happens.
I'm still here in this metropolitan kind of city.
Reality fucks me.




Sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says