Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'll Go Wherever You Will Go.


I was sitting in front of my laptop like a puppy left in the rain and (ehem) I'm looking at your picture.
And my iTunes suddenly changes the song, yea I shuffled it.
So, now playing: Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not the One (Acoustic).

The song has it. Know what I mean?
Perfect voice he has and a soft sound from the guitar.
And also, an emotional lyrics.

Well, I used to sing this song with my cousin.
He played guitar and I sang.

A couple years ago, in the middle of the night, he asked me to sing this song for him.
But he didnt take his guitar (which he named it Sandra),
He moved to his piano and started to press the keys.

So, here comes the main story.

I dont know why, that night, I let my emotion out. I let it all out.
My cousin looked at me and smiled.
Before it ended, he looked down, let his hair covered his face.
After it ended, he looked up, smiled, and his face looked terrible.
He cried.

"It's just sad, so sad, to hear you sing it from the heart. To whom you dedicated this song's for?"
I dont know. I just love the song.
"So please, dedicate this song to the one who you really love. Please do"
I kept silent and I hugged him.

So, I dedicated this song for you.
Yes, you.
The one who's reading this right now.
The one and the only, you.
The one that I've been waiting for.

Would you sing this song with me?
Holding on together through the days?
I cant leave you. No, I cant.

I know the song's too much for us.
But it means a lot.
I have an enormous feeling about you.

Sing me off to sleep.
Sing this song like you're really in love with someone, no matter who is she.
Keep an eyes on me.
Look at me fondly.
Cry like you really want this girl.
Glow, like you always do.



I hope you are the one I share my life with.
And I wish you could be the one I die with.
And I pray that you're the one I build my home with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says