Friday, May 20, 2011

You Aint Sexy No More If You Eat Kentucky Fried Chicken.


I'm happy. Cause you're there beside me.

We laughed together, and I wish I could rewind it.
But I know, that time will come.

Let me see you.
Let me feel you in my arms.
Let me show you my expression when I'm with you.
Let me be, and let it kills me.

It kills, why, it shows me who I am and it'll show you who are.
But will it be forever?
Will you be here beside me tomorrow?
Yes, the problem is, me.

I cant let go. I just cant.
Why? Because words are killing me.
I want you.
But how? How could I hold you until the day I finally have you?
How could I make you mine though I cant?
Why it has to be now?
Oh my dearest God! What's happening?

I dont know what to do next.
Praying is the only thing I know now.
Hope I can see your eyes and it belongs to me.
Time will answer.

If yes, I'll smile forever.
If not, I'll give you a white flag. I will let go.

I will start on counting.
One.
Two.
Three.
Move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says