Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Love You When You Sing 'Wherever You Will Go' By The Calling.


I was trying to be bitter for days, but it doesn't help me anyway. I was trying to not to look at you, but according to the days that we've been through, (yea you know what I'm talking about) I know I am part of something far greater, not only you.

I was clinging myself with you and realized that 'Well, this is it' but it turns out to a sad life story for me. Why it has to be like this? Or maybe I'm in distress?

Maybe, it's supposed to be this way. It'll take a while to get to that point, and I'm way too insecure right now.

Take me back to that day, I'd make it all okay. But time shows everything, and I cant reach you for real.

I will erase my expectations, every single thing about it. I will erase every story which makes you feel uncomfortable. I will find my way, I wont hurt you again.

You're the truth not I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says