Monday, March 25, 2013

My Heroine.


I went to my Grandmother's bedroom last night.
Empty,
Quiet,
And no one is there.

You were here on this bed.
You were here, smiling.
We used to talk.
We used to laughed together.

When you were gone,
My world broke in two.
You left before I said I am sorry for what I have done to you.
You left before reality hurt you.

Glad to see that you are not here right now.
I could kill myself if you're still here.
I won't be able to see you hurt by the facts, again.
Thank you God, You took her to the place where You made her.

Your scent remained here in your room.
Still, I saw your colors spread around your bed.
I won't forget your eyes and your words.
Because you live here, in me.

I am going to say goodbye to this house today.
Your castle holds a million of memories, you know that.
I've been growing up here, with you.
And now, I have to let this one go.



"Goodnight, Grandma! Sleep tight and have a nice dream!"
"You too, Princess. Have a nice dream and don't forget to pray, okay?"
"Yes, Grandma, will do!"
"Pray that our family will be happy forever and after, okay?"
"Always pray for that, Beautiful! Goodnight! Until morning, Beautiful!"
"Until morning, my Princess. Goodnight."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says