Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Year of Lights: Day 2.


You woke up so early,
Only to made me something for breakfast.
"Baby! Come downstair! I got somethin' for ya!", you screamed.
I surprised.

Then we watched "Anastasia" together in my bedroom.
It was Saturday,
And both of us already got our plans.
You wanted to see your friends, and so do I.

But before that, you wanted to go home to changed your clothes.
"Can we have an evening coffee before we're separate?", you asked.
"Sure. Meet me at Sinou", I replied.
You kissed my forehead and gone.

Then we met at this coffee shop located in Panglima Polim.
You walked in with black t-shirt and black leather jacket.
You smiled, and said, "Sorry for letting you wait for 30 minutes, my lady".
I really love that joke.

Then I went to my friend's house and you went to see your friends.
I didn't realize the time I've been wasting that night.
It was almost 4 in the morning.
And you called.

"Where are you, wifey?", you asked.
"Still at friend's house. Preparing myself to see you in one hour", I answered.
"See you in Neverland", and ended the call.
And I went home for you.

You looked so tired.
I pulled your hand and dragged you to my bedroom.
You said that I don't have to erase my make-up,
You will erase it for me while I'm sleeping.

You told me to pray before I closed my eyes.
And we prayed together, as Moslems.
That was one of my saddest moments ever.
That was lovely.

You stroked my hair,
You touched my cheek,
You wrapped your arms around me,
And we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says