Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Year of Lights: Εὐφήμη.


It's kind of weird,
When I saw nothing on my bed except my things and myself.
I just had a great days with you.
And now I really know what I am missing.

We all know that,
There is no greater feeling than being with someone who wants you as much as you want them.
To love and to be loved in return,
Knowing that person will always there for you and the thought of losing each other brings you closer together.

I might be someone you knew in another life.
Someone who has been breaking your heart for years,
Someone who has been growing the fear inside you.
Label me, I'm okay with that.

I am not good enough for you.
You deserve someone else.
I can't make you happy.
I hurt you more than twice a day.

I can feel it,
When you talked about this man who broke my heart.
You convinced me that he'll comeback.
You said you were okay with that, but you lied.

You don't want me to spend my life with this man.
If he broke my heart once, he'll break another part of me.
Why did you have to lie?
I don't like that.

And why you didn't mad,
When I was talking about him in front of you?
Why did you listen?
How dare I did that to you.

Honestly,
The last three days we had spent are perfect to start our December.
December will stay the same,
Nothing ever changed but me.

You are the one I've been looking for, Ray.
I can't promise you anything,
But one day, when I turn 25,
My answer will be ready for you to hear.

2 comments:

  1. Denica, tau tai gak? sedih anying bacanya,ya,well,first of all i would like to say thanks to wrote this down for me.yes,i really enjoy the time we had spent couple days ago.i guess you already know,the scariest thing in my life will come in no time.i have to be ready,you know cuz losing you is my biggest fear.guess i shouldn't be "that ready" cuz i already lost you few year ago.but i know i will lose you forever.with this i will keep you in me forever,so,don't worry.reading your blog in the middle of the night is not good for my health,so,i'd be better go to bed and dream of you smiling.anyway i'm writing this with teary eyes lol imma go trolling for a minute before sleep.i love you so much much much much much much and you have my heart,don't worry.you're hard to love but someone who understands you and truly loves you will sacrifice himself just to get you.you're a lovely girl,they just don't realize.i'm off from this shitty lil thing,ok?don't go too loud,sleep well,and oh how's the fever?hope it's gettin' better.imma call in thirty minutes only if you haven't sleep yet.te amo,wifey! tjie biar kayak jupe haha te amo,hijo de puta,i love you my left eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaw thanks2 tp ini komen apa Cipularang panjang bener!? menurut ngana..... haha okay imma do the ritual sebelom bobok. ttyl my right eye, love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Says