Tuesday, December 17, 2013

When Oliver Says Hi.


How can I didn't realize about this,
That you've been there for me?
That you've been standing and waiting,
For me, the one you've been loving for months?

"I've been losing you for months", you said.
"And now I want you back",
"I want you to stand up beside me one more time",
"I want us".

You're just my another memory.
My heart is yours to break,
Yours to play, yours to love.
I am not that kind of woman.

I am not falling in love with you anymore.
You're just using me to overcome and cover your fear,
To erase the pain that haunts you,
To calm down yourself when your friends are not around.

I blame myself to love you from a distance.
You blame yourself to left me behind.
This is not just a story,
It's a tragedy, a heartless tragedy.

You ran to me once.
I didn't let go off your hands.
But you let my heart went down the drain.
I lost you the day you won the prize out of me.

Hey Oliver,
If you're here just to make things worst,
The front door is wide open for you to go.
Only for you, for making my heart breaks in two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says