Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Because You're A Sky Full of Stars.


I am so in love.
No,
Too in love,
In love with the feeling behind this blindness.

Do you ever feel loved?
Do you ever feel too in love with someone?
Have you ever loved someone without saying 'love'?
It's beautiful, isn't it?

I left my hurts behind,
I love with a love that is more than love,
Because I learned to give and receive like an open window,
Then, I love some more when I'd rather hold on tight.

His arms feel like home.
He loves without knowing how, when, or from where.
Mine is so simple, without problems or pride,
And yes, that made "us".

I never expected this story before.
Mine wasn't that sensitive.
Then he came with patience and attention,
And my heart sang my favorite song.

Can you see how I feel?
Can you see how happy I am to love someone?
Eventhough things will never be enough,
I will keep on loving because he deserves it.

I miss my man now more than ever.
Precious time? It is so rare that I don't even want to blink.
Why?
Because he's a sky full of stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says