Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Out of The Blue.


I am hearing nothing but the beat.
Yes, I am hearing a song from a beating heart.
A song, a chant, a melody,
And no one in the world could hear it except my ears.

I see what people don't want to see.
I see pain, I see love, I see tears, I see fear,
I see you,
Yes, I can see right through you.

I understand why people refuse to understand.
I understand you, your needs, and your wants.
And I know you will shake your head like that.
I am capable enought to make you happy.

People judge and point their fingers to me.
I don't give a single shit.
Fuck you woman, you're just being too 'female',
And I am a woman who balances my thoughts and feelings.

People deserve to be hurt.
People need to experience pain and hatred.
Then, they will realize,
That they have done it before a long time ago.

I wrote my own story.
I shot and edit my own movie.
Those are my photographs,
And I'm going to make another million tomorrow.

I deserve to be happy and to be grateful.
I love the man who's in love with me now.
I'm sharing my left eye with him,
And we're going to make another movie.

Can you see what I see?
Can you hear what I hear?
Can you feel what I feel?
I dare you to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says