Friday, July 4, 2014

Twilight Sun.

06:24 AM

Still sleepy,
And my head is heavy.
I look to my right,
And he's still sleeping.

06:42 AM

Still watching him sleep.
He looks tired,
Looks like he's having a deep sleep.
What a beauty.

07:31 AM

I fell asleep,
And he's still sleeping.
I lay my head on his chest,
He's not moving.

07:44 AM

Still listening to my favorite song all the time,
His heartbeat, it beats softly.
He's moving,
He hugs me and go back to sleep.

08:19 AM

I wonder,
Could we end up like this every morning,
Starting today?
I'm in love with this moment.

08:26 AM

I wish I could give him more time,
I wish I could love him more than this,
I wish his arms always warm when he hugs me,
I wish his eyes would never turn away from mine.

08:37 AM

He breathes softly,
It's like, his burdens disappear.
I stroke his forehead and his head fondly,
Kissing his forehead is my new hobby now.

08:48 AM

I wish the clock stop ticking for a while.
I don't want this moment comes to an end.
He's my favorite view,
My twilight sun.

09:20 AM

He opens his eyes.
He touches his eyes and yawns,
He looks at me.
And he smiles.

I love the feeling when I see someone I love is sleeping.
And the moment when he opens his eyes to the world.
It's like, you're seeing a beautiful scenery,
And it's far more important than to see your own reflection in the mirror.

Because I don't want to miss every moment when we were together.
Because I cannot predict what will happen tomorrow.
Because our time is precious.
And he's the reason why.

06:12 AM, the next day

I open my eyes.
I'm breathing softly,
And I look to my left.
My baby is still sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says