Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Before You Hear The Sound of The Ocean Again With Me.

I can't sleep.
My heart needs something, a medicine,
His arms, his eyes,
That point of feeling blue for him.

I can't find you.
I crawl, I run,
I will chase your shadow to the end,
But it's nowhere to be found.

I am here,
Sitting alone in the darkness,
Missing someone,
Missing an arm.

I will pull you close.
I won't let go.
Minutes feel like hours,
Days feel like years.

It's like you're so far away.
It's like you're standing on the horizon,
But not alone,
And not lonely.

They say when you are missing someone,
That person is probably feeling the same.
But I don't think it's possible for him to miss me,
As much as I'm missing him right now. 

That's how you know you love someone, I guess.
When you can't experience anything,
Without wishing the other person were there to see it too,
It's something special.

It's like, I can't discover you.
It's like, I've been looking for you the entire time.
It's like, I'm not paying enough attention.
It's like, I can't find you in my head.

It's like,
Missing someone and not being able to see the person you miss is the worst feeling ever.
Even when he's right beside you,
You're still missing him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says