Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One Day, Three Autumns.


Dear Gianluca,

Do you remember those happy days,
When you took me out of town,
Only to spent more time with me?
I know you were very sleepy.

Do you remember the story I told you,
Inside my car, at the hospital,
I cried and you looked so embarrassed,
I love you.

Do you remember all those times,
Every second we spent together,
You always make me feel like I am the main priority in your life,
The first on your list?

You fit perfectly against my chest.
I really appreciate and adore you without restraints,
And I hope you realize your importance not only to me,
But to everyone who has been lucky enough to know you.

What? Why I adore you?
You have time for me,
That's the most important.
And I hope that will never change.

Do you know,
When I care about someone,
I will always give my time even though I am busy.
And I always care for a very long time.

I will marry you today and everyday.
I will marry you heart, your soul, every inch of your skin, your voice, your heartbeat, your mind, your strenghts and your weaknesses, every little detail in you,
And your eyes, that sleepy gaze from yours,
I will respect you.

"One day, three autumns",
A Chinese idiom that is used when you miss someone so much,
Like one day feels like three years,
And yes, I feel it everyday.

1 comment:

Says