Wednesday, August 19, 2009

From? Horror Town.


Meet my friend, Noah


His full name is Joshua Noah Morphine Jr.
He's a good friend of mine :)
He loves cig, sitting under my table.
He doens't like to smile.
He's a quiet person.

He has friends.

Reuben Kamikaze, call him Reub or Reu.
He's talkative and loves to laugh.
And i don't know why the word 'Kamikaze' is there...

Skinny Nobb, call him Nobb.
He's skinny as shit LOL.
He's talkative too and... Loves to jump.

Dinosaur Jr. Call me Dino fo
shot, he said :D
He owns a music shop called Rawr-ing Machine.

Last, it's Jimmy Beer, call him Jimmy.
He doesn't talk much.
He always bring his beer, everywhere.

Those guys love to say NASSSSSSSTYY
If one of them make fun each other.
And sorry, i dont have their photos, only Noah :D

Noah gave me a white tiger.
I named him Rajjah :D

Rajjah loves ice cream :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says