Thursday, August 20, 2009

Keep On Singing My Song





Lying down alone,
In the middle of a green ocean of grass
Under a pine tree
Watching the baby blue sky smiling

The wind is singing,
Valley's elegy
What a beautiful moment,
But someone is missing

I used to see the sky with my husband
But where is he?
Oh i miss him more than ever
We used to have a silent conversation with sky
And he looked at his wife and smiled,
I smiled back

Dearly beloved, are you listening?
The sound of happiness? My tears calling out your name?
Oh my stomach grows bigger

My dearest,
I didnt mean to hurt you
But let me feel your illness
Let me cry for you, like i said
Let me hold you, let me kiss your forehead
I didnt blame you
I just want you to know that
I love you and dont hurt yourself
You still have a life to go
And a family, to love

I love you, Popo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says