Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Yours



Squipee is a 16 years old little penguin.
She loves to play with ice cube.
And she loves muffin.
Squipee has a friend, named Bunny.
Bunny is a 19 years old white rabbit.
He loves to play with his food... Duh.
And loves to eat muffin too.
Sometimes Squipee shares her muffin with Bunny.
They're a really good friends.
Squipee thought that Bunny is her boyfie, oh that's so sweet!
And so does Bunny, he thought Squipee is her girlfie.

But one day, something happens.

Bunny is missing.
Squipee looks afraid, yes, she's afraid if something happened with Bunny.
Squipee runs to Bunny's house but he's not there.
What should i do?, says Squipee. Oh i remember!

Squipee runs to a place that she and Bunny love to visit, a pond, a duck pond.
It's a very beautiful place.
Squipee likes to see the ducks and so does Bunny.
And she's right.
Bunny is there, sitting.

Bunny, what happened to you?, asks Squipee.
Why you're here, Squipee? I'm not in the mood, says Bunny.
I was looking for you, Bunny. We're a good friends... You're gone, says Squipee.
Leave me alone, says Bunny. Bunny, what happened? :(
Bunny, tell me if something happened to you. I'm your friend... You've wasted your days with me and you said that you trust me, why you didn't tell me?, says Squipee.
Just leave me alone! I just wanna be alone! I'M TIRED WITH EVERYTHING!, says Bunny.

Squipee doesn't talk.
She turns around and she runs, leaving Bunny with his feelings.
Squipee stops and she screams,
I THOUGHT I'M A GOOD FRIENDS OF YOURS AND WE TRUSTING EACH OTHER!
I THOUGHT I'M CAPABLE ENOUGH TO STAND BESIDE YOU!

And Squipee runs away.
She wont look back.

The little penguin cries.
The muffins she made for Bunny lasy night,
Still sitting on the table.
Squipee thought that Bunny will go after her,
Squipee thought that Bunny will share his story with her.
But Bunny keeps it secretly, he'll hurt much more.
And Squipee,
She still crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says