Monday, August 17, 2009

When You Love Your Husband's Tears



Ketika kamu mencintai air mata suamimu.
Okay that's the translate.

I saw him crying la
st days.
It hurted my heart so bad :(
I dont wanna see him cry.
Whatever the reason is.
I will represent you, let me cry for you.
I love him, sooo much.
If he asks me to leave,
I'll leave, for a while.
And the next day, i'll go to his house
And beg him to let me stay.

I love you, Bunny :)
I love your tears
And i love your heart :)
You'll be a great father someday! :)



:)

I give you this ring
As a promise to you
A promise that I'll be here

and I'll always be true

I promise that I'll hold you
when your day isn't going right
and i will comfort you
through the long cold night

I promise that I'll make you smile
when you feel like dying
I promise that I'll be here
when you feel like crying

I promise that i will guide you
when the future isn't clear
i promise i will be there
to wipe away your every tear

i promise that no matter what
we will make it through
i give you this ring as a promise
A promise that I will always love you.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful poem!
    I love good romantic poems like this ^__^


    http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Says