Friday, August 14, 2009

One Night In Jakarta


Sorry about the pic, i took it from Google :D

I went to Obonk Steak, one of my favorite restaurant.
Me and my boyfie love to go there.
I looooveeeee Double Beef Crispy (above) yummy xD

Me here, hearin' Anberlin - Inevitable
I love this song so much :)
And Wrigley's Extra in my mouth.
Okay, that's boring.

Okay, the reason why i named my blog 'Jakarta Story'.
I was hearing Kevin Aprilio's song called Jakarta Story.
The song includes Ruday and Renad from a band called Thirteen.
I love the song, but i think Renad doenst have to sing.............. Sorry.
I think Ruday has a great voice.
That's why i named my blog 'Jakarta Story'.
Another reason?
I live in Jakarta and i was born in Jakarta.
I love my city ;]



Uhh... Yeah this pic shows you about...... Jakarta.
No, dont be afraid. It's over.
It was Syailendra (my bday party!!!!!!!)
Once again, dont be afraid.
Jakarta is a good place to live in :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says