Sunday, August 23, 2009

Seven Years

i know im not okay im not fuckin okay what should i do he's gone oh God he's gone what should i do what should i do i can only pray but pray is not enough he wont come he hates me he hates me he hates me he doesnt want me back i know i know this is the end im starving i dont wanna eat until he's here i swear i wont do anything God give him back im begging im begging please give him back God is kind i love you God bring him back please dont let him go from my hands i cant do this too hard please help me God help me walk through this i dont want to see him like that bring him back im begging bring him back please i cant do this please bring him back bring him back bring him back bring him back bring him back i would do anything i will not let him go i promise i would do anything just bring him back AND DONT LET ANYONE TOUCH HIM EXCEPT ME please God dont make him fall in love with another girl he has to hold mine in his heart bring him back God bring him back bring him back i will not sleep tonight just to pray for you God to bring him back please bring him back i love him no one could replace him please bring him back im begging im begging bring him back bring him back turn his heart to be good to remember me and our stories please God return him to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says