Sunday, February 10, 2013

Thank You Alesso, Sebastian Ingrosso and Ryan Tedder For "Calling (Lose My Mind)".


Let the rain falls down.
Let the raindrops hit our faces.
Lose your mind and jump as high as you can.
Feel the beat and act crazy.

You will find me.

I will find you.
You will reach me.
I will reach you.

Don't stop.

Keep on moving to the beat.
Hold my hands.
The world is spinning for us.

We don't need gravity.

Are you cold?
Here's my arms, hold onto it.
Fall for me.

Close your eyes.

We are in heaven of our imagination.
Feel the rain, let the raindrops washes your pain away.
Share your happiness, let me feel it.

Fuck those voices inside your head.
Think of me, of us.
The rain won't stop for us.
Because your body keeps on dancing like crazy.

Smile, and everybody's watching.
Watch me and I'll watch you.
Cry, feel the music and let it through.
We are lighter than air.




Shit, I love you. I swear I love you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says