Monday, February 11, 2013

Cold-Blooded Killer In the Mind of Eros.


I am fine.
I am okay.
You don't have to ask.
All you need is to come here and sit with me.

You're my favorite color.
Your color blends with my skin, my eyes.
And your voice, my elegy, my song.
I just love to see you.

But you're tearing me apart inside.
You're bringing me somewhere down the line.
You don't feel what I'm feeling right now.
You don't see the color I'm seeing right now.

One day,
When you turn your attention to another person,
You will leave.
Your eyes will be unfamiliar for me.

But I am glad,
To know that you will find someone.
I am glad,
You're in love again after a thousand heart-breaking moments from your past.

The healing power of tears and laughter will serve me well.
Another man will revive me from the dead.
I will walk away,
In denial.

Now, let me ask.
How could I mend my broken heart,
Without questioning myself how do you do,
Without pretending that I don't know you?


Without loving you from a distance?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says